Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Brainstorm in writing who, where, and what you love?

I love a lot of people... my really close friends.. and my family. The people I probably love the most are my sisters and my mom. My sisters are some of the only people that I'm around every single day that I can always trust to put a smile on my face. I

There aren't a whole lot of places that I really love. Columbus, Ohio is one of the very few. I love the beach, the gym where I play volleyball, Florida <3. 

I love volleyball, music, being outdoors, flowers, trees, piano, dance, purple, snow, icicles, swimming, the beach, tea, hello kitty, and so much more...


Definition: Love: Strong, passionate, positive feelings toward someone or something.

1 comment:

  1. I like that you say love is STRONG. I agree completely =]

    ReplyDelete